Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat
Self-Care through the Seasons
Starts: Friday 13th April at 5.00pm with guided meditation relaxation (yoga nidra)
Ends: Sunday 15th April 2.30pm
Venue: Staveley Camp - 90min from CHCH
This weekend is for YOU!
We invite You to take time away from your weekly routine ... have space to be with yourself ... be nourished ... spend time with like-minded people ... relax in the beautiful presence of Mt Somers ... and learn new skills to navigate the changes of life.
The weekend offers a balanced program of practices, discourse, and unstructured time.
- early morning yoga classes
- mindfulness practices
- deep guided relaxation (yoga nidra)
- discourse and discussion on practical yoga philosophy
- havan (ancient fire ceremony) - to help us connect with our essential nature
- Feldenkrais session (with Nicky)
- mantra chanting
- delicious vegetarian food
- and time to connect with each other
Suitable for all, from beginners through to experienced practitioners of Yoga.
Cost: $240 (Early Bird - to be paid by Sunday 18 March)
$270 after 18 March
Fee includes full board
- Accomodation: same gender bunk rooms or camping.
- Food: vegetarian or if required vegan or gluten free (please specify in enrolment form)
Single room options depend on availability and will incure extra cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org